PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
IP Kosorenkov I. D.
Bank account: 40802810501860000987
Bank: ALFA-BANK JSC
Corr. account: 30101810200000000593
Address: 141008, Moscow Region, Mytishchi g, Kolpakova St., house
23, building 1, apartment 57
Phone: +7 (985) 0599375
- General Provisions.
This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FL “On Personal Data” and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data (hereinafter the Operator).
- A. The operator sets as his most important goal and condition for the implementation of his activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen when processing his personal data, including protecting the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- B. This Operator’s policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the https website https.
- The main concepts used in the Policy.
- A. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
- B. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of the processing of personal data (unless processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- C. Website – a combination of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at a network address;
- D. Personal Information Information System – Aggregate personal data contained in databases and providing their processing of information technology and hardware;
- E. Anonymization of personal data – actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject;
- F. Processing personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing) , extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- G. Operator – a state authority, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) committed with personal data;
- H. Personal data – any information directly related or indirectly to a specific or determined Website User;
- I. User – any visitor to the website;
- J. Providing personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons;
- K. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or to acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- L. Cross-border transfer of personal data – the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
- M. Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
- The Operator may process the following personal data of the User:
- A. Surname, name, patronymic;
- B. Email address;
- C. Phone numbers;
- D. Year, month, date and place of birth;
- E. Photographs;
- F. The site also collects and processes anonymous data on visitors (including «cookies») using Internet services statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
- G. The above data are further incorporated in the text of the Policy by the general concept of Personal Data.
- Purpose of processing personal data.
- A. The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is informing the User by sending emails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts; providing the User with access to services, information and / or materials contained on the website.
- B. Also, the Operator has the right to send notifications to the User new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending a letter to the Operator to the email address marked “Refusal to notify of new products and services and special offers.”
- C. Anonymized User data collected using Internet statistics services, are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data.
- A. The operator processes the personal data of the User only in case of their filling and / or sending by the User independently through special forms located on the site. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent with the passed Policy.
- The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data. Security of personal data that processed by the Operator, provided through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- A. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- B. The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- C. In case of inaccuracies in personal data. The user can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator’s email address marked “Updating personal data”.
- D. The processing time for personal data is unlimited. The user may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing personal data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator’s email address marked “Review of consent to the processing of personal data”.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data
- A. Operator prior to the start of cross-border transfer personal data must make sure that the foreign state into whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- B. Cross-border transfer of personal data in the territory foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be implemented only if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or the execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
- Final provisions.
- A. The user can get any clarification on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail.
- B. This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
- C. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://ockat.com/en/politica/.