Payment rules and payment security, information confidentiality
The company knows the importance of variability and comfort in modern conditions, so we want to make sure that everyone will find a convenient and quick way to pay.
The following payment methods are accepted in our online store for payment:
Payment by credit cards is carried out through «ALFA-BANK» JSC.
- – Visa, MasterCard, JCB, UnionPay, MIR cards.
- – PayPal, Apple Pay
The payment service via the Internet is carried out in accordance with the Rules of the international payment systems Visa, MasterCard and MIR Payment System on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment, for which the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transfer through closed communication channels are used. Bank card data is entered on the secure payment page of «ALFA-BANK» JSC.
On the page for entering bank card data, you will need to enter bank card data: card number, card holder name, card expiration date, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA, CVC2 for MasterCard, Additional Identification Code for MIR). All necessary data is printed on the card itself. A three-digit security code is the three digits located on the back of the card.
Next, you will be redirected to your bank’s page to enter the security code that will come to you in SMS. If the security code has not arrived at you, then you should contact the bank that issued the card to you.
Cases of refusal to make a payment:
- – a bank card is not intended for making payments via the Internet, what you can find out by contacting your Bank;
- – insufficient funds to pay by credit card. You can find out more about the availability of funds on a bank card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
- – bank card information is entered incorrectly;
- – the credit card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year until which the card is valid). You can find out more about the card validity period by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
For payment by credit card and other issues related to the operation of the site, you can contact the following numbers: 8 (985) 0599375.
The personal information you provide (name, address, phone number, e-mail number of a bank card) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. Your credit card information is transmitted only in encrypted form and is not stored on our Web server.